➡️ commercial invoice template (to download and fill in)
To create one commercial invoice for the orders that you want to send in one box, you need
1. Download commercial info for each order (it can be done in My Orders - Order Details - Shipping)
Go to My Orders and for each order you want to send together click on Order Details and find Shipping - For customs
2. Download the commercial invoices from the section "For customs" for each order
3. Download the commercial invoice template, fill in the information about your company as well as invoice number, date, etc.
4. Copy the info from the downloaded commercial invoices (from For Customs section) to this template:
❗ Why is it important? Because our commercial invoices have the correct HS codes and the correct part name and materials. This is important for fast customs clearance.
5. So you will have 1 commercial invoice (for customs) with all POs you send to us. Print, sign and stamp it.