Make sure your invoice also contains all the necessary details:
- a real value (as it is stated in PO/production order);
- delivery terms: DAP Ottobrunn
- payment terms: 20 days net after delivery in time, 40 days net in case of delays
❗ If you issue the invoice for payment - you should issue 1 invoice for each order (if you produce 2 orders, you should issue 2 invoices).
The full rules on invoices/payments are available here.
Go to My Orders and then to Order details, Invoice section
1. Check everything or choose In the drop-down menu, select the position which you are invoicing. You can add transport, packaging, service or other costs if it was agreed with Xometry Europe.
2. Click "Add"
3. You can invoice only the part of the PO. If you want to issue an invoice for individual parts from the whole PO, you can remove items by clicking on the icon on the right side of the position.
4. Check VAT
5. Check everything and click continue
1. If it's the first time when you are here, please, fill in the bank details of your company
2. Enter invoice details (such as invoice number, invoice date, payment date)
✅ REVIEW & SAVE
1. Check company info and bank details
2. Check the correctness of the invoiced items
3. Upload the invoice (issued according to the rules above) in pdf
4. Submit invoice