After you have taken the order to work, it appears in My Orders section
Here you can see all your orders
Click on the Order Details to start working on it
Here you can see all the stages of work on the order
Lead Time indicates the date when you should complete the order
Production: you already approved the order when you applied for it.
If the status is marked by green tick, it means that the order has been already confirmed by you at the application stage, you do not need to do anything on this step.
If not -
1️⃣ Download Production Order and see if everything is ok.
2️⃣ Click on "Order Confirmation".
3️⃣ Click to confirm.
Quality control: add Quality control report, if required.
Shipping: when you are ready with the order, pack the order and upload the shipping information here.
Click add shipping to create a new shipping
 Check the parts you deliver
 Check the quantity of parts you deliver
 Click continue
 Indicate the dimensions of the package and whether it is a pallet or a box
 Upload a photo of the package. The order must be packed in accordance with our rules.
 Click continue
For test orders and orders on DAP terms - you should arrange the delivery (the price of the order contains shipping costs).
➡️ Arrange delivery
You should arrange delivery if the order contains the information that the delivery is covered by you (e.g. it is a test order, or DAP Xometry terms are applicable)
 Select a logistic operator from the drop-down menu
 Indicate the tracking number (optional)
 Indicate expected shipment date:
 Confirm the terms
 Click continue
In the Shipping section you will see the information on all created shipping
 The information you entered
 Shipping docs: Labels that you should download and should put into the box and stick on the box - please print all information from this section. The doc "For customs" should be printed and sign and given to the courier.
 Logistic Info: click to check the status of the parcel by tracking number (if indicated)
Invoice: the final step is to provide an invoice. To speed up the payment make sure your invoice complies with our invoicing rules. Please upload the signed invoice below
1. In the drop-down menu, select the position which you are invoicing. You can add transport, packaging, service or other costs if it was agreed with Xometry Europe.
2. Click "Add"
3. You can invoice only the part of the PO. If you want to issue an invoice for individual parts from the whole PO, you can remove items by clicking on the icon on the right side of the position.
4. Check VAT
5. Check everything and click continue
1. If it's the first time when you are here, please, fill in the bank details of your company
2. Enter invoice details (such as invoice number, invoice date, payment date)
✅ REVIEW & SAVE
1. Check company info and bank details
2. Check the correctness of the invoiced items
3. Upload the invoice (issued by the rules above)
When all documents are uploaded and all fields are marked green - wait for information from our manager about delivery and about changing the order status.