Skip to main content
- Reusing old boxes (due to they may have lost some of their rigidity and shock absorption).
- Using plastic boxes (due to in majority cases plastic boxes cannot bear the shocks during transportation).
- Keeping stock of packaging materials in rooms with high humidity (as it may cause loosing its rigidity and shock absorbing features).
- NEVER WRAP THE PARTS IN PLASTIC (FOIL, BUBBLE, ETC.) as this may cause condensation and subsequent corrosion.
- NEVER OVERLOAD THE BOX MAX. 25 KG ALLOWED Heavy boxes are more likely to be damaged or broken during transportation.
- NEVER LEAVE EMPTY SPACE 63% of claims are caused by damages of box content due movements and shakes during the transportation.
- NEVER KEEP CARDBOARD BOXES IN HUMID ROOM Wet cardboard loses its rigidity and shock absorbing properties and cannot protect parts during transportation.
- NEVER USE SHREDDED PAPER
- NEVER USE BRANDED/ LABELLED PACKAGING